Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanks to my 3 hour layover, I found this little gem at Brookstone. My iphone burns through the battery and now I have this handle battery charger to keep me going.

solar powered charger for iphone keychain!
solar powered charger for iphone keychain!

Download whole gallery
The Ruler iPhone Case
The Ruler iPhone Case

Download whole gallery
Thanks to my 3 hour layover, I found this little gem at Brookstone. My iphone burns through the battery and now I have this handle battery charger to keep me going.
Thanks to my 3 hour layover, I found this little gem at Brookstone.  My iphone burns through the battery and now I have this handle battery charger to keep me going.

Download whole gallery
Accessories for iPhone CARNIVAL graphic by khristian a Howell FREE SHIPPING
Accessories for iPhone  CARNIVAL graphic by khristian a Howell FREE SHIPPING

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment